Progetti Plant provides integrated turnkey hospital solutions all around the world.
As leader in this business sector, Progetti Plant ensures that the projects we undertake are ready for operation & service on time & under budget. Progetti Plant combines professional consultation, project management, financing, engineering & international experience to ensure the success of our projects & client satisfaction.
Services provided by Progetti Plant for Turnkey Hospital Construction include:
- Project administration & management control
- Technical, social, & financial impact studies
- Equipment studies & needs analysis
- Design & Planning
- Construction, MEP works & special plants
- IT planning, supply and on-going support
- Strict compliance with local environmental, labor, legal, financial, & construction regulations
- Project management
- Progress monitoring & status reporting of construction projects, equipment deliveries, installations and commissioning
- Technical evaluation, delivery, installation & initial start-up/monitoring of new equipment & machinery
- Warranty & service on new infrastructure, installations & equipment for required periods
- Hiring, training, & certification of employees working onsite or operating any newly installed equipment
- Monitoring & reporting the performance of employee teams at the workplace
Our shelters/containers with expandable walls are designed thanks to an experience gained over 20 years in the
construction of EXPANDABLE SURGICAL UNITS as:
- OPERATING THEATRE
- INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
PROGETTI provide as well EXPANDABLE SERVICE UNIT as KITCHEN, WORKSHOP, COMMAND STATION.
All the product have successfully completed all the necessary tests at the appointed Military Technical Centres,
including the Climatic Chamber test. The shelters/containers are used by the Health Departments of the Italian
Armed Forces in the various military and humanitarian missions in the following country:
Great performance are guaranteed in warm and dusty zones such as Somalia, Iraq, as well as cold areas like Bosnia.
Progetti Plant offers a variety of mobile hospital and equipment solutions.
From planning & design to delivery & training, we develop & manage mobile medical units, hospitals & staff. We design integrated solutions to fulfill mobile equipment needs for quick deployment, isolated areas, emergency response, or national mobile medical services.
Areas of specialty in mobile medical equipment include:
Mobile Hospitals and Mobile Units
- Planning, design, & delivery of integrated mobile medical hospitals for a variety of specialties (Emergency, Temporary OR, Radiology…) ready for operation
- Planning, design, & delivery of a wide variety of specialized mobile medical units & ambulances
- Training & certification of on-site staff
- General & intensive care services
Temporary Field Hospitals
Planning, design, & delivery of temporary field hospitals for quick deployment in remote areas
Progetti Plant Medical Systems offers integrated solutions for hospitals, clinics, healthcare systems, and medical facility equipment projects.
Our objective is to optimize and adapt individual requirements to employ medical equipment project solutions with maximum reliability, simple maintenance, and featured technology. As one of the leaders in private and public medical equipment project development, Progetti Plant has equipped hundreds of healthcare facilities and hospitals around the world offering a wide variety of services which include advisory, financing, logistics, and installation.
Progetti Plant offers a wide range of services for medical equipment packages in everything from advising and financing to logistics and commissioning.
Areas of specialty in medical equipment include:
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT ADVISORY
- Study, evaluation and analysis of optimal medical equipment package needs
- Technology paths
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLY
- Management, procurement, logistics, installation, commissioning and training of medical equipment.
- Supplier database with over 2.000 suppliers and 40.000 different products
- Integrated operations and facility management
- Warranty, maintenance, service and operational support
HOSPITAL, CLINIC AND HEALTHCARE TECHNOLOGY PLANNING
- Information technology and medical equipment programs
- Comprehensive healthcare systems, individual facilities, and room by room equipment plans
- Budgetary pricing and timeline execution schedule
Progetti is specialized in design, production and installation of cleanrooms, customized prefabricated walls and modular false ceilings for a wide range of activities and in particular for Nuclear Medicine, GMP, Pharma. All the solutions are customizable in terms of materials and technical characteristics, in order to satisfy any type of application, regulatory requirement or customer requirement.
The solutions supplied by Progetti are “turn-key”, starting from the concept to the commissioning and validation. The furnishings (doors, pass-box, HVAC, filters, furniture and all the equipment) are integral part of the supply; walls and false ceilings of the clean room are designed to integrated perfectly all the items, in order to maintain the characteristics required by industry regulations on surfaces and structures.
The finishing of the rooms can be made using modular panels in melamine-faced wooden conglomerate, solid HPL laminate, in aluminum sandwich panel filled with polystyrene or honeycomb.
Progetti’s specific international experience joined local presence and expertise to create a unique multidisciplinary organization able to provide complete services for the planning, design and construction of hospitals, clinics and research centers through a turn-key approach. PROGETTI represent a single point of reference for all activities of hospital design and construction: feasibility studies, medical planning, design, construction and commissioning.
Progetti: from concept to completion!
Progetti has a specific international experience in the concept, design, realization and management of Nuclear Medicine, Cyclotron and Oncology Research facilities.
Our team has a unique successful 50 years’ experience in the field worldwide.
Our support to any project will be executed through a Multidisciplinary Project Team composed by experienced architects and engineers, specialized in hospital department planning and design. To provide innovative and high quality services, Progetti Project Team will involve main international experts in Nuclear Medicine, Radio-isotopes production process and Bioimaging Research. The Team is supported in all phases of project development by a dedicated advisory board, composed of medical professionals with a solid academic and managerial background in the above area.
- ensure a correct installation, maintenance and decommissioning of technologies and medical equipment;
- optimize the internal departmental paths, by defining the patients’, staff and logistics’ paths according to:
- isotopes production process
- clinical and research procedures featured within the facilities
- ensure the suitability of the departmental area and the required rooms to perform safe clinical procedures;
- achieve a complete functional and technical integration between the specialized departments (Cyclotron, Research, Nuclear Medicine Department) and other departments.
- define the correct structural and MEP requirements;
- minimize the potential dangers;
- maximize the safety of the clinical procedures.
The successful achievement of the targets will lead to the maximization of efficiency, the improvement of cost-management results and the reduction and control of potential ineffectiveness.