The art of conceiving a project requires an experienced team. Well-planned budgeting & financing options coupled with necessary pre-design discussions & debates are necessary to determine a project’s practicality and feasibility.
- Feasibility Studies
- Initial Program Concept & Project Report Preparation
- Pre-Design Services
- Cost Analysis & Budget Review
- Project Funding Strategies
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Program Development Scheduling
Successful completion of a project is the client’s only mission.
We strive to make it successful with meticulous attention to all aspects, most important of which are quality, time and cost. Integrating healthcare support services, IT systems & equipment with the initial construction and development ensures a comprehensive overall project solution.
- On-site project management including construction supervision
- Co-ordination of construction & commissioning of hospitals
- Quality control of construction & materials
- Co-ordination between contractor, client & consultants
- Start-up support, including equipment, staff, & systems
- Assistance in local authority clearances & approvals
Design is the first step to Functionality. Our team of architects & engineers specialize in healthcare projects.
- Master Planning
- Architectural Design
- Structural Design
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Design
- Elevators, Escalators, etc.
- Fire detection, Fire protection and Security systems etc.
- Landscape Architecture
- Healthcare Interior Design
- Approvals (Architectural, Medical, Environment)